Glenair Connector Overview
Glenair is a major global manufacturer of specialised and industry-standard connectors, backshells and accessories. This year will be the 60th since the first cable clamp was produced in Glendale, California back in 1956. Since that time, the company has earned a reputation for high-performance military and commercial products and as a major innovator in the area of harsh-environment connectors.
Connector-Tech ALS is a preferred source of many product series in the Glenair portfolio including those listed below.
- Series 80 Mighty Mouse Section A to F (18.7Mb)
- Series 80 Mighty Mouse Section G to M (11.7Mb)
- MIL-DTL-5015 Crimp Rear Release
- MIL-DTL-5015 Crimp Front Release
- MIL-DTL-26482 Series II Crimp
- MIL-DTL-38999 Series I
- MIL-DTL-38999 Series II
- MIL-DTL-38999 Series III
- VG95234 Reverse Bayonet Coupling
- MIL-DTL-85049 Backshells
Sorry, there are no products in this collection.