Souriau's harsh environment electrical connectors are leading the world thanks to the company's commitment to design, manufacturing and operational excellence. Souriau is well known for high performance, high reliability interconnects, backshells and accessories for applications in aviation, defence, energy, general industry, space, transportation and high-level motorsport.
Souriau Motorsport connectors can be found in Formula 1, WRC, LMS and ALMS, Moto GP and SBK on harnesses, control units, sensors, telemetry, ERS and power distribution modules. The 8STA/8TA Series is derived from the MIL-DTL-38999 and JN1003 standards and has earned an enviable reputation for compact reliability at the pinnacle of automotive competition. These products are able to withstand high levels of shock and vibration, are resistant to motorsport fluids and have 100 contact layout options in seven colour-coded, keyed housings.
Datasheets: Mil-Spec Ranges (Souriau Series)
- MIL-DTL-26482 Series I (851) (2.7Mb)
- MIL-DTL-26482 Series II (8526) (PDF viewer)
- MIL-DTL-38999 Series I (8LT) (3.6Mb)
- MIL-DTL-38999 Series II (8T) (3.3Mb)
- MIL-DTL-38999 Series III (8D) (PDF viewer)
- MIL-DTL-38999 Class G (8D Space Grade) (2.4Mb)
- MIL-DTL-24308 Class M (D. Subminiature Space Grade) (1.8Mb)
Sorry, there are no products in this collection.