CEE SERIES IEC 60309 PLUGS AND SOCKETS
IEC 60309 is the international standard for plugs, socket outlets and couplers used for industrial purposes.
CEE Series IEC 60309 Connectors
CEE industrial plugs and sockets are made to meet the international standards IEC60309, EN60309 & VDE0623. Designed for use with single phase and multi-phase applications, this range of connectors are popular in areas such as the entertainment industry, construction, agriculture and mining for both power and lighting.
IEC 60309 connectors are specifically colour coded along with a key system to prevent confusion about the appropriate connection. The position of the earth pin varies according to the rated operating voltage and polarity. This makes it impossible to connect plugs and sockets of different current ratings and voltage.
Features of CEE 60309 Connectors:
- Rugged corrosion and chemical-resistant plastic construction
- Up to IP67 environmental protection (depending on the version)
- 16 to 125 Amps (depending on the version)
- Temperature resistance from –25°C to +80°C
- Short term temperature (1 hour) +100°C
- Contacts manufactured from a copper-zinc alloy for superior performance
- Pilot contact for currents of 63 and 125 Amps is an auxiliary contact
- Very wide variety of connectors available for industrial use
- Made to high safety and quality standards