Caterpillar-specification Deutsch DT connectors developed for harsh environments.
Deutsch Caterpillar-Spec Connectors
Common Deutsch DT Cat-Spec Plug Kits
|Part No.||Series||Current Rating||Contact Size||Housing Colour|
Deutsch DT Caterpillar-Spec Information
Building on the Deutsch DT Series features the Caterpillar Specification (CAT-Spec) connectors from Deutsch are easily identified by their black colour.
These connectors have improved seal retention on the plug and a cap on the rear of the housing to retain each connector's rear wire seal. They are used as OEM connectors on Caterpillar machinery, many Harley-Davidson motorcycles and other agricultural, commercial and automotive applications.
Applications for the Caterpillar versions of the Deutsch DT series include automotive (Harley-Davidson, V-Twin or Two-Stroke motorcycles, off-road, ATV), Marine, Harsh Environment & Heavy Equipment.
- Integral connector latch
- Rugged thermoplastic housing
- -55°C to +125°C operating temperature
- Available in 2, 3, 4, 6, 8 & 12 sizes
- Silicone seals with enhanced retention
- Accepts AWG 20 through 14 wire (0.5mm2 to 2.0mm2)
- Crimp contacts with option of gold or nickel, solid or stamped
- Current rating: 13 Amps all contacts
- Hand insertable/removable contacts
- 1500V, 20G @ 10 to 2000 Hz
Sorry, there are no products in this collection.