MIL-DTL-5015 Crimp Front Release
Rugged, high reliability, circular connectors with metal shells having 1 to 104 crimp front release contacts rated at 13 to 150 Amps. Environmentally sealed, high shock and high temperature versions are available. This is an improved version of the original MIL-DTL-5015 Solder series which can be mated. Please note: backshells are sold separately.
- Rugged high reliability circular metal connector
- Crimp front release power and/or signal contacts
- 13 to 150 Amps
- 200 to 3000V AC
- 1 to 104 contacts covering wire gauges from size 20 to size 0AWG
- Threaded coupling mechanism
- 175°C and 200°C versions available
- Available materials are aluminium, carbon steel or stainless steel
- Available versions include high shock, high temperature, firewall, environmentally sealed
- Suitable for commercial or military applications
Sorry, there are no products in this collection.